Hand Held Linear USB Scanner with Auto Stand
Designed with the user in mind and careful ergonomics, this handheld barcode scanner comes especially shaped to be held and operated comfortably. After using the bar code scanner, you don't have to leave it lying on the table, provided with this model is a holder + stand. Bar code systems provide an array of benefits, including operational efficiency, better customer service, and improved visibility of key business information to management.
Decoding Capability, linear barcodes including: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN128, Codabar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5 andMSI.
- Type: 650nm Visible Red Laser
- Usage: Handheld or mounted
- Processor: 32-bit ARM
- Smart AGC control
- Multiple code pages (configurable)
- Error Rate: 1 in 5 Million
- Connectivity: USB Port
- Resolution (pcs0.9) 0.10mm(4mil)
- Configurable Depth: 15-800mm (pcs0.9)
- Speed: 58 scans per second
- Vertical scanning angle: 60'
- Horizontal scanning angle: 45'
- Idle power usage: 36mA
- Maximum environmental light when scanning: 6000Lux - EM interference resistance: en50081, par1 standard
- Indicators (LED): Two-color LED (red & blue)
- Beeper Operation: Programmable tone & beep time
- System Interfaces: USB HID
- Power: 5V DC 57mA (via USB port)
- Material: Hard Molded Plastic
- Handheld Bar code Scanner - L:160 x W:65 x D:90 (mm)
- Barcode Scanner Stand - L:195 x W:140 x H:190 (mm)
- Barcode Scanner
- Bar Code Scanner Stand
- User Manual - English